Dienstag, 26. Mai 2015

Bananlicious Contest Entries - final pictures

Finally...

Heho,

it´s about time to show you my Bananalicious contest entries. It took me quite a time, many weeks and hours of work went into these pieces and in the end I had to call them done... one is never done, but one also has to make the finishing stroke sometime.

It was a lot of fun and also very instructive. I tried some things I did not do before like the water effect (have to improve this....). So, here are the final pictures of my three entries which together build my display I entered into the fantasy masterclass categorie.






That´s it for today. If you have a question, want to criticise or just want to say hello fell free to use the commentary section. I would be pleased hearing from you.

All the best,
Scar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen