Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

News and some Ebay

Hey everyone,

i’m quiet busy at the moment with a few *very* secret projects and holiday preparation :-)

I hope I can tell more about those projects by the end of 2014 *excited*. So far, I can unfortunately give you only that to keep you up-to-date and make u very interested:



Due to this, it will get a little bit quieter here for a short while (not till the end of the year!!) – but not to quiet to offer some miniatures on ebay or a new post every now and then.

At the moment, i do offer this eagle here. I have a lot of eagles in my drawers so i’m not to sad giving one away. If you’re interested you can bit here. Moreover, I sell an mounted Arwen, unpainted and unopened. You can have a look here.

So, stay tuned for another review of a lotr related miniature next week!

All the best,

Scar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen