so, what is on my desk after all the eagles you might ask. For a bigger project that is up next I need a bridge. Therefor I decided to build up one from scratch. Here are two pictures of the finished raw modell.
I used a plastic box/container and glued plastic card (1mm) into it that I brought into a curved shaped to achieve an arch. As glue I used a lot of hot glue to seal everything (did some tests with water) and poured some plaster into the box. After everything settled I broke up the box and ended up with the following raw form.
Afterwards I used a sculpting tool to carve some structure into it to achieve the look of an old stone bridge. Pictures will follow....