Freitag, 5. April 2013

Teaser: How to build a solid rock...

Hi,

somehow my 3rd place in the bananalicious contest gave me a push and I was eager to build something big... but I will not reveal it yet!

Part of the project is to build a big solid rock. Therefore I mixed Milliput and SuperSculpey in a 1:1 ratio and put it in the oven for a short time at 100°C. Afterwards I used a hobby knife and pair of pliers to break this mixture apart. What you get is little (or bigger) pieces that look like real rocks. The advantage is that they are not as heavy as the real ones and you don´t have to search for them... ;)




Stay tuned for the first real picture of this project! On the first picture you can see some of the miniatures that I want to use...

Scar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen