Freitag, 18. Januar 2013

Plans for 2013

Hi,

ok, last year was quite to busy and packed with personal stuff to get a blog running... maybe this year will be the same, maybe it will work. Who knows... I just try it again.

So my first post in 2013 is about whats going on at the moment and what are the future hobby/painting plans.



First project in 2013 will be my entry for the bananalicious contest over at the guys from massive voodoo. For more information follow the link and have a look for yourself:

http://massivevoodoo.blogspot.de/2012/10/bananalicious-contest-official.html

My plan is to participate in the diorama category and my entry is growing and growing. I´m using two red box games miniatures and a handful of hirst arts stones... pictures will follow. I don´t think that I will stand a chance as I expect some real high quality entrys from top level painters but it is for the pure fun of painting...

Next up follows another painting contest from the guys over at dieVincis:

http://dievincis.blogspot.de/2012/12/golden-vinci-2013.html

I have no clue what to do but there is still ample of time. Deadline is the 15th of april. So first I will finish the bananalicious stuff and then we will see.

Other hobby plans that are circling around in my mind wiht no particular priority:
  • to paint up the war of the ring board game miniatures (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/9609/war-of-the-ring-first-edition). I played this game a dozens of times and allways love it. It would be real nice to have a "deluxe edition". But somehow I shy away of the huge mass of miniature (15mm scale). I´m no man for army painting any more....
  • I promised a friend to paint up his Prince Imrahil for the lord of the rings skirmish. He did a real nice conversion but isn´t into high quality painting... pictures will follow
  • A friend and me are eagerly waiting for our copy of the Battle for Alabaster boardgame which we supported via Kickstarter. It should reach us in the next few days and I can´t wait to release my brushes on those lovely miniatures... ah, and building a descent battleboard for the game would be also nice
  • In my mind there is a picture of a little diorama with Frodo at the weathertop an some twilight ringwraith trying to reach him....
  • My Freebooters Fate Goblin Crew is still waiting to reach the 500 doubloon strength. I think next up are the limited goblin only available at exhibitions and the mercenary lady with the rat swarms...
I think I should stop here. This should be more then enough for the next couple of.... ähm... month...

Sorry for text only but I have to find start into the year. Pictures will follow....


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen