Dienstag, 9. September 2014

Freebooters Fate Goblin Crew - part 6


Ahoi landlubbers,

we hired a new scumbag for our Goblin Crew and we don't want to detain him from you.






Brings me another 40 doubloons nearer to the 500 doubloons tournament strength that is needed.

It was, as always, fun to paint. I aimed for a higher tabletop standard and again I had to recognize that this little Freebooter fellows have a lot of nice details that slow down the painting process. But in the end it´s always rewarding.

Stay tuned for more pictures of finished miniatures and keep alway some water under your keel,

Scar

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Scar,

    a very lovely pirate goblin! I really like the smoke coming out of his pistol, a great little addition! The axe looks in my opinion really realistic, I like the rust. The rest of the miniature looks nice too, I'd love to be able to paint on your "higher tabletop standard"...

    Cheers,
    Bennet

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Bennet,

    thanks for the nice words… actually the rust effect was one of the easiest things on this miniature. It is done with a rust effect from model mates. Highly recommendable, just brush on and you´re there.

    Regarding the "higher tabletop standard painting"… hmmm… practice is the magic here.. it took me ages to come to this point and I´m still far, far away from where I would like to be. I think it is always the same, one is never really satisfied with his own work, but actually this is good, otherwise there would be no improvement at all. So, just keep on going.

    Cu,
    Scar

    AntwortenLöschen