Freitag, 20. Juli 2012

LotR Tournament and First Private Practice at Massive Voodoo

Long time no hear...

... but still alive and still eager to get this blog running. Despite the silence of the last weeks a lot happened. Let me tell you in a short few sentences.

The Lord of the Rings Tabletop tournament at "Schloss Walbeck" for which I painted the wose for my mate Philipp took place. Surprinsingly I made the 3rd place although we played wiht the new rules and I wasn´t really well prepared for it. It seems as if my old tricks still work quite good.... Philipp lead his army supported by the wose I painted to the second place. Well done!


Next thing that happened was my private practice with Roman (Jarhead from massive voodoo). This was my overwhelming birthday present from my sweet one.



Everyone who is interested in it can have a closer look at the Massive Voodoo Website! Here I did an in deepth-report of my massive experience. Below you see two pictures of the miniature I painted during my class:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen